Fed up of losing, want something faster, more agile and can takeaaa
read more »
Should a challenge occur please follow the follow steps for a positive and swift remedy. As a first point of contact to ensure swift and immediate action, please contact the manufacturer directly. In dealing directly with ourselves please follow the instructions below for a clear and simple returns procedure:
Platinum Procedure for RMA Requests & Returns
- RMA requests are to be submitted on the Platinum RMA Request Form. 1 form per request/day, and to be completed in full. Approval or decline of request will be within 21 days.
- Upon issue of RMA returns number, this number will be valid for 7 days only and defective products must be delivered to stated address within this period. If received outside of this period, the original RMA returns number issued will be cancelled. The products will remain at this address until a new RMA request has been submitted and approved. These defective products can be collected from stated address at the customer’s expense.
- The RMA returns number must be clearly marked on the outside of all packages returned or on the paperwork provided with the packages.
- All products returned must be in the original packaging and complete with all accessories supplied. Defective products should be returned unmarked, with no customer fault label attached to product, especially damaging the original label as this will void the warranty.
- Additional products sent back which have not been authorised for return, will not be returned to the customer and must be collected within 30 days of initial delivery, at customer’s expense. Non-collection of product will result in a disposal fee which will be at the discretion of Platinum Components Limited.
- Replacement or credit will be issued within 45 days from receipt of defective product.
- On issue of credit note, the credit price will be at the original purchase price or at the current market value, which will be at the discretion of Platinum Components Limited.
Wrong shipments, missing goods and transport damages do not require an RMA. Such issues should be presented to your sales representative immediately.
Please understand that a certain time is required in order to process your goods. In understanding there are different procedures from different manufactures ranging from a direct exchange or repaired goods we thank you for your patience in advance.
If you have any questions you are welcome to contact the team on +44 1202 203 151 or via email.